“Personally Identifiable Information”
Refers to any information that identifies or can be used to identify, contact, or locate the person to whom such information pertains, including, but not limited to, name, address, phone number, fax number, email address, financial profiles, government issued identification number, social security number, and credit card information. Personally Identifiable Information does not include information that is collected anonymously (that is, without identification of the individual user) or demographic information not connected to an identified individual.
What Personally Identifiable Information is collected by OnlyWeb?
We collect personal information from you and any devices (including mobile devices) you use when you: use our Website or our Services, register for an account with us, provide us information on a web form, update or add information to your account, or when you otherwise correspond with us.
- Identifying information such as your name, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for an account with us.
- Bidding, buying, or selling information you provide during a transaction, or other transaction-based content that you generate or that is connected to your account as a result of a transaction you are involved in.
- Financial information (such as credit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction.
How OnlyWeb collects personal information
We collect Personal Data from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you contact us with inquiries, respond to one of our surveys, register for access to the Services or use certain Services.
In addition to our direct collection of information, our third party service vendors (such as Shopify) who may provide such services may collect this information from our Visitors and Authorized Customers. We do not control how these third parties use such information, but we do ask them to disclose how they use personal information provided to them from Visitors and Authorized Customers. We may collect information about you when you visit our Sites or use our Services, including the following:
- Registration and use information – When you register for or use our Services, or otherwise provide information to us, we will collect Personal Data as necessary to offer and fulfill the Services you request. Depending on the Services you choose, we may require you to provide us with your name, postal address, telephone number, payment information, email address and identification information to establish an Account or use the Services. We may also require you to provide us with additional Personal Data as you use our Services.
- Transaction and experience information – When you use our Services or access our Sites, we collect information about your transactions, as well as other information associated with the transaction, which may include payment information (e.g. last four digits of your credit card number and expiration date), Device Information, Location Information and Technical Usage Data.
- Information that you choose to provide us to obtain additional Services or specific online Services – If you request or participate in an optional Site feature, or request enhanced Services or other elective functionality, we may collect additional information from you if you provide it to us.
- Information about you from third-party sources – We obtain and Process Personal Data from third-party partners and service providers in connection with your use of our Service, including merchants, payment processors, partners and data and service providers. For example, we may collect certain Personal Data such as name, email address and Location Information when you authenticate through a third-party site like Google or Facebook, as well as certain account information when you use our third party payment processors, e.g. Stripe.
- Other information we collect related to your use of our Sites or Services – We may collect additional information from or about you when you communicate with us, contact our customer support teams or respond to a survey.
OnlyWeb’s Use Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
- For instance, if you contact us by email, we will use the Personal Data you provide to answer your question or resolve your problem. Also, if you provide Personal Data in order to obtain access to the Services, we will use your Personal Data to provide you with access to such services and to monitor your use of such services.
- OnlyWeb and its subsidiaries and affiliates (the Related Companies) may also use your Personal Data and other personally non-identifiable information collected through the Services to help us improve the content and functionality of the Services, to better understand our users and to improve the Services.
- OnlyWeb and its affiliates may use this information to contact you in the future to tell you about services we believe will be of interest to you. If we do so, each marketing communication we send you will contain instructions permitting you to “opt-out” of receiving future marketing communications. In addition, if at any time you wish not to receive any future marketing communications or you wish to have your name deleted from our mailing lists, please contact us as indicated below.
Our Disclosure Of Your Personal Data And Other Information
OnlyWeb is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: as we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets. In the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, dissolution or similar event, Personal Data may be part of the transferred assets.
- Agents, Consultants And Related Third Parties: OnlyWeb, like many businesses, sometimes hires other companies to perform certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments. When we employ another entity to perform a function of this nature, we only provide them with the information that they need to perform their specific function.
OnlyWeb may disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Protect and defend the rights orproperty of OnlyWeb.
- Act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of the Services or the public or
Protect against legal liability.
You can visit the Site without providing any Personal Data. If you choose not to provide any Personal Data, you may not be able to use certain Services.
- OnlyWeb does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not submit any Personal Data through the Services.
- If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 13 has provided Personal Data to Selling Live through the Services, please contact us, and we will endeavor to delete that information from our databases.
Links To Other Websites
- The links from the Services do not imply that OnlyWeb endorses or has reviewed the Third Party Sites. We suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their privacy policies.
Choices you have about your Personal Data
Your Choice And Control Of Your Information
- If at any point decide to cancel your OnlyWeb account and wish to get all your data deleted, please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org. Our engineering team will delete all the data from our database and back-ups. Once that is done, our support team will revert back with the confirmation of the deletion. This may take up to 3 working days.
- You have the choice to access, update and correct your personal information. We only send you promotional mobile or email messages if you explicitly ask to receive these. (You opt in).
- OnlyWeb takes reasonable steps to protect the Personal Data provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free.
- In particular, email sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any Personal Data to OnlyWeb via the Internet.
How long does OnlyWeb keep personal data information?
Access To Information, Contacting OnlyWeb
- To keep your Personal Data accurate, current, and complete, please contact us as specified below. We will take reasonable steps to update or correct Personal Data in our possession that you have previously submitted via the Services.
- You may contact us as follows: email@example.com